We are happy to hear that you are interested in the Leadership Training Project Summer Internship. Please submit the application and TWO references by ASAP.
Questions? Contact Jordanne Bonfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, fill out the application and have two references fill out the reference forms linked below.
LTP 2013 Intern Application
LTP 2013 Reference Form
(Each intern applicant needs two references forms completed. You can email this page link or click on the reference form and email that page link to your reference.)
What is the Leadership Training Project Summer Internship?
Simply put, the goal of this program is to reproduce leaders!
The Leadership Training Project is a 8 week, full-time mentoring and discipleship experience. It is designed to accomplish these four goals:
- Goal #1: GROW in your relationship with God.
- Goal #2: TRAIN in ministry and life skills.
- Goal #3: REPRODUCE leaders.
- Goal #4: DO ministry.
What would I be doing as an intern?
- Participating in training seminars with all interns and other college-aged leaders (learning how to study the scriptures, discipling one another, leading groups, developing a talk, team building, managing your time wisely, financial management, healthy dating and marriage relationships, etc.)
- Spending regular focused time in a devotional setting
- Discovering and developing your spiritual gifts
- Learning and doing relational outreach ministry with the Gathering Network
- Organizing and leading special events within your specific ministry area
- Participating in several service–oriented experiences involving the church and the community
- Learning stewardship and fundraising skills
- Learning supervisory and management skills
- Leading and caring for a team of leaders
Please understand that this is an internship and not a typical summer job. Jesus tells us in Matthew 9:37, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.” Our goal is to train, challenge, and equip college students for the purpose of putting more workers out into the harvest field. We hope that interns view this experience as an opportunity to be equipped and trained while serving others. Learn what it means to love Jesus, serve God by serving others, and have a total blast all at the same time! Sense of humor required for this position! The internship will run roughly Friday, May 31, 2013 through Saturday August 3, 2013